- he following rules are in place to ensure that all of our guests experience a pleasant and incident free stay.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Campfires are allowed only in designated fire rings. Cutting branches and/or collecting wood found on park property is strictly prohibited. Firewood is available at the Country Store.
- Trash containers are located on the east side of the Country Store building.
- Park speed limit is 5 miles per hour for all vehicles and is strictly enforced. Please watch for children!
- Unoccupied RV sites are not to be used as extra parking or blocked in any way.
- Privacy of others is to be respected at all times. Please do not cut across or encroach on another guest’s site or the area between shared RV sites.
- In an effort to maintain our Good Sam rating and provide a neat and orderly appearance, the following rules apply to all RV sites. The area around and under the RV shall not be used as storage space. The only allowable items are common camping items such as a cooler, propane tank, etc. Furniture and/or appliances are restricted to that which is built and intended for outdoor use. Garbage must always be properly disposed of immediately.
- Tent camping is permitted in the RV site area only and for an additional charge. If a tent is pitched on your RV site you will be charged accordingly.
- NO BB guns, weapons of any type, fireworks or sparklers are allowed in the Park.
- Pets are welcome with RV guests only. All pets must be kept inside the RV overnight and any other time that the owners are inside. Pets must be supervised and kept on a leash when outside the RV and not disturb others. It is the owners’ responsibility to immediately clean up after their pet in any Park area and properly dispose of the droppings. Pet potty bags can be purchased in the Country store. Pets are not to be tethered to trees or left unattended at any time.
- Restrooms and showers are for the use of registered guests only and are located outside the Country Store entrance. Additional restrooms (handicap accessible) are located in the Rec Center.
- River’s Edge is a NON-SMOKING facility. No smoking within 25 feet of all facilities.
- Wildlife does frequent the Park and we ask that you do not feed or bother them.
- The Park accepts no responsibility/liability for accidents or injuries sustained in or around the Park.
- Management reserves the right to refuse services.
- Violation of Park policies could result in immediate eviction based on its severity
River’s Edge Office Hours
Memorial Day to Labor Day
9am – 5pm Sun-Thurs
9am – 8pm Fri and Sat
5 Minute Clinic (Heber)
150 N. Main, Ste. #105
Mon, Tue, Th, Fri, Sat.: 10-10
Wed: 6-10 Sun: On Call
IHC Park City Medical Center
(Hosp.) 435-658-7000- US 40 West,
Exit 4 (Park City/ Kamas), Left on SR
248, right on Round Valley Drive